Happy 3rd Birthday to our smartest dog!! He is very smart and very good at what he does, his only problem, it excites him too much and therefore he doesn't do as well as he could at what he does. I also have a picture of Fire on her 1st Birthday, Dec. 15th. I was a bad "doggy mom" because that was the day I put up my first official "mommy" post, announcing we were going to have an actual child! And I didn't really want to have that post shared with a dog, so I'm sorry to Fire, but here's her Birthday picture!
-She is so stinkin' cute!-
--------------------------------------------------------
I will tell you all that I had a dream last night that we went to find out Baby's sex and we had to wait to recieve the results, but when we got the results, it was a BOY!! So, since that is what Justin thinks and that is what my dream last night said, I guess that will be my official guess and we'll find out for sure tomorrow! Let's see if we are right or all of you are right, since a girl was the majority of your votes!!
2 comments:
I love how animals are just members of our family! Congrats on the new addition coming soon! I am very excited for the two of you. On a side note, I did vote "boy" in the poll. Just a guess!
As I've thought all along, it's a boy :-)
Post a Comment