Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Some Exciting News!

Marcio came to town this weekend!!! It is SO much fun when he comes to visit. (For those of you who are behind the times: Marcio was our family's exchange student when I was in 3rd grade.) He comes to visit about every 3 years, sometimes he brings family, sometimes just himself. This was one of those times. Since we are in the middle of COLD winter there is nothing to do here, so we simply went to dinner, went shopping and hung out. I've been to Brasil thanks to his family, but one day, all of us will go visit them and it will be GRAND!! Until then, we are grateful to have had such a wonderful BROTHER for six months, and get to see him every once in a while.
***Some of the Jones'- Bryan was Marcio's saving grace when he needed another man around. :)
***Me and my Brother
***I'm SO glad that Justin has been able to get to know this part of my life! (Plus meeting Marcio will make it easier for me to drag him down there!)

***Everyone

5 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

That's really neat, I didn't realize you guys' ever had an exchange student at home. That's nice you are able to see each other so often. I can't wait to see my "family" in France again someday and introduce Josh and Abigail to them.

tash said...

Glad everyone had a goodtime. I never get to see him when he comes.

Emily Empey said...

Thats fun! was that the first time Justin met him? Didn't he have twinS? How old are they now?

Justin and Kristin said...

That is the second time Justin has met him. His twin girls are 1 year, 9 months! They are already in school and learning English!!

jeff and alli said...

that is pretty neat.