Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Our Family

-2006-


-2008-


-2009-


-2010-



That's Right!! In June 2010, we will become a family of 3! We are expecting Baby Hadley #1 on approximately June 9th. I am almost 15 weeks now and have recently entered my 2nd trimester, less than 6 months till baby joins our family.

For those of you with questions, I will be posting some details soon.....stay tuned.

13 comments:

Jenkins Family said...

!!!!!!!!! Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!! You will be a wonderful mommy!

JoshandMegs said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations Kristin! I'm so happy for you!!

Wendlelyn said...

YIPPEE!!!!!!!

Jon, Kristin, and the kiddos said...

Super Exciting!!!! Congratulations! Congratulations!!! I am so excited and happy for you both. I can hardly wait!

tash said...

PS..I like how you did your post.

jeff and alli said...

Congrats! That is wonderful news. Babies are fantastic and I think the first pregnancy is such a fun and exciting time. I hope you are feeling okay.

Joe and Savanna said...

Congratulations Kristin!

Par 5 said...

Kristin! I am so excited for you (not really the being pregnant part, but having a baby part)! Congrats to you and Justin. Oh, let the fun times begin!! Hope all goes well!

Sam and Becky said...

So happy and excited for you! Hooooooray for babies! Congrats!

stevie kay said...

AHH!!!! Horray!

Sefhazem and Pagerbeep said...

Congrats Kristin!!!

Lyndsay said...

Congratulations! How fun! And you were a beautiful bride!!

Emily Empey said...

FINALLY THE NEWS IS OUT!!!! I have been checking constantly- i have been dying!!!