Friday, September 25, 2009

In other news...

During the I.S.F., we went to the concert like always. This year it was Rodney Atkins. Justin thought he put on a pretty good show, fun! I didn't realize the number of his songs I liked: "Going through Hell," "Watching You," "Cleaning this Gun," "These are My People." Reckles Kelley opened for them, not sure what they were all about; country lyrics with rock music, but they were pretty good, I liked music anyway.

A bunch of pic.s.......
This is Reckless Kelly: The Main Event-Rodney Atkins:







After, I decided to ride the Bull.while Justin tried to pulverize a catcher.

Back in August, I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth out. Besides the soaked cotton, it wasn't bad at all! They gave me an I-pod to listen to, which helped more than the gas. She put the gas on super low and I still had her turn it down. I didn't like it, it made my fingers and toes tingly. Although, I decided during the procedure that I should have asked her turn it back up because my body didn't like the trauma, even though I was numb, and it tensed up pretty good. After it was over (SUPER FAST by the way, an hour total-getting numb and taking them all out), I had to sit for a bit, cuz I was way too light headed from the gas. My jaw was sore for a few days and I didn't eat real food for a week, but really no pain after the first couple days, not a bad deal at all! Oh, sorry, no chipmunck pictures, I was going to take one, but after a few hours (by the time I cared enough), they were already mostly down! I could show you my teeth, but that's kinda gross.

I am happy to not be in the Pharmacy full time any more, due to the fact that I am doing my Student Teaching! That keeps me pretty busy making lesson plans and grading papers, but I LOVE IT!!! I am SOOOO EXCITED to FINALLY have a specific end to this torture called 'getting an education'!!!! So, as long as all goes well, I should be done with school in December and able to get a teaching job by the '10-'11 school year! Yay!

The puppies are super cute now. At about 2 weeks, they started opening their eyeballs and walking. Justin called their walk "the Egyptian walk" because they would take double steps to get balance, so precious! Now they are starting to play with each other. Justin's favorite thing is watching their little tails speed back and forth! They are outside now in the day and in the garage at night, Whooopeeee!! The web-site, http://topgunretrieverz.com/ a work in progress.
Isn't that cute?!



1 comment:

JoshandMegs said...

that's awesome that it went so well for you...I was swollen for over 2 weeks :-( and MAJOR chipmunk! ha. yeah i do not like that numbing stuff, hence why I didn't do an epidural, can't stand that feeling! That's so great you'll be done in December! That's just around the corner! Good for you! What are the ages of the kids you teach and what are you teaching?