Just a quick little news flash.....
Lucy has been sleeping a lot lately and is a bit grumpy, yup, that means MORE PUPPIES!!!
They are do September 1st, we calculate. I don't know if we're quite ready for this again, but it's time and the good news is, it gets us one step closer to a new (bigger) house with more room for all the dogs!!
If you know anyone who might want a lab puppy, we will expect the same mix of colors, should be a good variety. We aren't sure if we will lower the price from last time bcuz of the economy or not, we'll see how that plays out....
Justin has been working on a new web-site, we'll let you know the address when it gets a little more organized.
5 comments:
OH good luck with the website. I hope it comes out the way you want.
yeah for more cute little puppies - good luck with all the work. :)
are you looking for houses somewhere, or are you waiting till your house sells...is it listed?
Thanks Allison!
Nope, we don't have our house up yet, cuz we can't afford to move till I graduate, but we are constantly looking for a good deal, with land, close to the area!! We would REALLY like to build, but aren't sure how the transition would work?!
How fun! I so wish we could snag one from ya. One day...when we have a bigger house. I hope you guys get your bigger house soon. It sounds like you guys are a lot like us where you want a somewhat nice house with lots of land for animals. I can't wait to see pictures of the puppies...it will probably make us really want to buy a puppy.
Post a Comment