Friday, July 17, 2009

Our Newest Highlights

These are our proud new possesions:

NEW (used) couches! Only 5 months old and only for the cost of time and gas to go pick them up! Yipee! We are super excited that we don't have to look at the others anymore and greatful that we don't have to come up with money to buy new ones.


And a spur of the moment buy, that was totally worth the money.......not having to feed the dogs 2-3 times a day or water them 3-4 times a day (i.e. dog feeder and waterer)!!! Now we water them every 2-3 days and feed them every 3-4 days. It's GREAT!! One tiny less thing to do every morning before work.

6 comments:

tash said...

I love those self watering things and I like your new back ground. Don't you love the three columns!

Joe and Savanna said...

Yay! I like your couches!

jeff and alli said...

Congrats on new couches and the feeding things. :)

Par 5 said...

those are nice couches! Lucky you for getting them!

Dave, Trista, and Amani said...

I love getting new furniture! You got an awesome deal, too. Makes it even better!

Lyndsay said...

Love those couches! Also, I bet that water/feeder thing is worth it's weight in gold!!