Sunday, October 19, 2008

Finished


I can't decide if the fact that I have finished Breaking Dawn is a good thing or a bad thing. I know Justin thinks it is a good thing! Hahaa! I couldn't stop reading, I had to figure out what was going to happen next, so I guess I'm glad I figured out what happened next, but I am deeply sad that I won't be able to read this in my spare time any longer, it has been truly fascinating! These 2000+ pages have been some amazingly talented writing and I would like to commend Stephenie Meyer for her vivid imagination and can I also say that she has one very - well, I guess I can't think of an appropriate word to describe it - imagination. There were SO many twists and turns in the book, I loved it! And one other side note- I have never dreamt so often about the same topic, as I have these last couple weeks! I found out a bit about the capabilities of my own imagination as sleep would come, only to be shortly followed by my version of what would happen next in the story.

This is definately on my recommendation list! My new All Time Favorite!

4 comments:

jeff and alli said...

I know that feeling, happy to know, but wanting the fun of reading the adventure to go on. Glad you liked it. I'm told a movie is coming out this year I think. You'll have to see it. :)

Dave, Trista, and Amani said...

I love the Twilight series. I got addicted late too. They definitely suck you in to the point where you can't have a life. They are SO GOOD though!!! Definitely on the top of my list too.

Justin and Kristin said...

Yup, movie comes out Nov. 21st!! Yeah! Although, I can't believe that it will be able to live up to expectations to book has created. :(

tash said...

Glad you liked them...Now read Harry Potter!