Thursday, May 8, 2008

School's Out!!

That's it, just wanted to express how joyous I am that I have a summer to relax!! YEAH!!

5 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

woo hoo!! i know how exciting that is! have a fabulous summer!

tash said...

Horray!!!

jeff and alli said...

Oh I'm jealous, Jeff still has a week, and then 2 more weeks of preparing for some law journal, and then we get a few days of summer, and then he is doing summer school. I'm glad you get to relax, enjoy every day of it. :)

Emily Empey said...

Hallelujia!!! i don't know how to spell that -- but being out of school has got to be nice!! i can't wait till WORKS OUT--- when i have this baby i do not want to return!

Devin and Megan said...

YAY! That is so exciting! Good for you! Now what are you plans? Just relax?